Public Relations Account Executive
Account Executives (AEs) act as core team members on client accounts and perform various public relations and marketing tasks for our B2B clients as outlined below.
- Direct client contact
- Day-to-day program management
- Substantial media relationships
- Developing first draft of strategic plan
- Ideation of strategy and tactical execution
- Final review of status reports / forecast / recaps to be provided to Managing Director / SVP
- Cultivate and manage junior staff – AAE level
- Run one account with light supervision
- Prior PR agency experience 1-3 years experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with ability to take the lead on relevant projects
- Although currently remote, preference is given to candidates in the New York or LA metro areas
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.