PR Account Director
Account Directors act as core team members on client accounts and perform various public relations and marketing tasks for our B2B clients as outlined below.
- Direct client contact
- Ideation of strategy and tactical execution
- Day-to-day program management
- Substantial media relationships
- Developing first draft of strategic plan
- Final review of status reports / forecast / recaps to be provided to Managing Director / SVP
- Cultivate and manage junior staff SAE, AE and AAE level staffers
- Run five accounts with light supervision
- Prior PR agency experience 5-8 years experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with ability to take the lead on relevant projects
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.