Investor Relations Account Executive
KCSA Strategic Communications is looking for a finance-savvy professional to fill an Investor Relations Account Executive position within our Investor Relations practice. The ideal candidate will be a proactive leader with knowledge of financial markets and a strong desire to advance their understanding of investor relations. The IR Account Executive will handle a broad range of accounts that include companies in the technology, automotive, financial services, energy and life science/bio tech industries.
At KCSA, we open doors. This role will provide access to:
- A renowned team of investor relations professionals with unparalleled knowledge of public and private capital markets
- A front row seat to cutting edge industries and the communications strategies that fuel unprecedented growth
- Remote work capabilities
- In-house public relations & social media teams, enabling full cycle communications campaigns driving awareness and getting results
- Notable monetary incentive for new client referrals
- Generous 401K contributions, full benefits, and paid time off
- A work life balance. At KCSA we understand that the best work comes from an energized mind and body.
- Support quarterly reporting process including calendar management, earnings announcement preparation, earnings release development, script development for CEO and CFO, Q&A preparation, and call software management
- Draft, refine and finalize investor-facing press releases, shareholder letters and other related documents
- Monitor sell-side research and aggregate sell-side models for presentation to clients
- Draft & refine investor marketing materials including corporate presentations and investor meeting factsheets
- Respond to inbound requests and inquiries from investors
- Conduct audits for best practices of investor relations websites and manage client relationship with investor relations website vendors
- Provide general administrative support to accounts including calendar management, investor database development, monthly report preparation and weekly meeting agendas
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of experiences in Investor Relations, Financial Public Relations or similar relevant experience
- Understanding of finance, financial statements and public company reporting requirements
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.