Public Relations Account Executive, General
KCSA Strategic Communications is looking for a media-savvy professional to fill a Public Relations Account Executive position within our PR practice. The ideal candidate will be a team player with knowledge of the current media landscape and a strong desire to advance their understanding of B2B communications. The PR Account Executive will participate in a broad range of accounts that include companies in the technology, automotive, financial services, energy and life science/bio tech industries.
At KCSA, we open doors. This role will provide access to:
- A renowned team of public relations professionals with unparalleled knowledge of B2B communications
- A front row seat to cutting edge industries and the communications strategies that fuel unprecedented growth
- Remote work capabilities
- In-house investor relations & social media teams, enabling full cycle communications campaigns driving awareness and getting results
- Notable monetary incentive for new client referrals
- Generous 401K contributions, full benefits, and paid time off
- A work life balance. At KCSA we understand that the best work comes from an energized mind and body.
- Participation in all client-facing contact
- Day-to-day program involvement, including drafting press releases, pitches, etc
- Consistently develop & strengthen relevant media relationships
- Ideation of strategy and tactical execution
- Drafting of status reports / forecast / recaps to be provided to senior leaders
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years prior PR agency experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with ability to take the lead on relevant projects
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.