PR Senior Account Executive, General
KCSA Strategic Communications is looking for a media-savvy professional to fill a Public Relations Senior Account Executive position within our PR practice. The ideal candidate will be a team player with vast knowledge of the current media landscape and a strong desire to advance their communications & leadership skillset within B2B PR. The PR Senior Account Executive will participate in a broad range of accounts that include companies in the technology, automotive, financial services, energy and life science/bio tech industries.
At KCSA, we open doors. This role will provide access to:
- A renowned team of public relations professionals with unparalleled knowledge of B2B communications
- A front row seat to cutting edge industries and the communications strategies that fuel unprecedented growth
- Remote work capabilities
- In-house investor relations & social media teams, enabling full cycle communications campaigns driving awareness and getting results
- Notable monetary incentive for new client referrals
- Generous 401K contributions, full benefits, and paid time off
- A work life balance. At KCSA we understand that the best work comes from an energized mind and body.
- Direct client contact
- Day-to-day program involvement, including drafting & reviewing press releases, pitches, etc
- Substantial media relationships
- Developing first draft of strategic plan
- Ideation of strategy and tactical execution
- Ability to write bylines and/or press releases
- Review of status reports / forecast / recaps to be provided to senior leadership
- Cultivate and manage junior staff – AAE-AE level
- Run one account with light supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior PR agency experience 3-5 years’ experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with ability to take the lead on relevant projects
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.