Public Relations Account Director, AdTech
KCSA Strategic Communications is seeking an Account Director of Public Relations, AdTech to add to our growing staff. The ideal candidate will be a proactive leader with extensive knowledge of the current media landscape as it relates to B2B communications in the advertising technology space.
At KCSA, we open doors. This role will provide access to:
- A renowned team of public relations professionals with unparalleled knowledge of B2B communications
- A front row seat to cutting edge industries and the communications strategies that fuel unprecedented growth
- Remote work capabilities
- In-house investor relations & social media teams, enabling full cycle communications campaigns driving awareness and getting results
- Notable monetary incentive for new client referrals
- Generous 401K contributions, full benefits, and paid time off
- A work life balance. At KCSA we understand that the best work comes from an energized mind and body.
- Direct client contact
- Ideation & execution of strategy and tactical execution
- Day-to-day program management
- Substantial media relationships in the technology space
- Executing final draft of strategic plan
- Final review of status reports / forecast / recaps to be provided to Managing Director / SVP
- Cultivate and manage junior staff SAE, AE and AAE level staffers
- Run five AdTech accounts with light supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-8 years prior PR agency experience, ideally in the technology space
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with ability to take the lead on relevant projects
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.