Investor Relations Summer Intern
COMPANY: KCSA Strategic Communications - fully integrated communications consultancy based in NYC with a creative and strategic approach to communication that leverages multiple services such as public relations, social media and investor relations to compliment businesses. KCSA develops and implements results-driven, integrated strategies for brands in a variety of industries such as cannabis, adtech + media, healthcare, psychedelics, financial services, human capital, and tech.
TITLE: Investor Relations Intern (remote)
TERM: Summer 2022
We are seeking dynamic and responsible interns who can commit 5 days, 40 hours a week to start May – August 2022. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in Agency IR work.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support senior team members throughout the quarterly reporting process as needed
- Maintain and update sell-side and buy-side database
- Draft corporate presentations and investor meeting factsheets / briefing books
- Keep track of inbound communication, requests, and inquiries from investors
- Conduct audits for best practices of investor relations websites and manage client relationship with investor relations website vendors
- Provide general administrative support to accounts including calendar management, investor database development, monthly report preparation and weekly meeting agendas
- Develop and maintain conference calendars tailored to the industry, sector, needs of each client
- Support conference registration process and manage relationship with conference organizers
- Draft investor-facing press releases
- Manage relationship with wire service providers, support press releases distribution process, and develop wire proposals when necessary
- Research client and competitor products and services
- Work closely with KCSA leaders across all sectors
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with team members
- Learn through a rich curriculum of professional development and training opportunities
- Contribute your unique ideas and personality to the KCSA culture
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have excellent multitasking skills, pay close attention to detail while completing tasks in a timely manner, be proficient in Microsoft suite, and above all, have a strong desire for a career in the Investor Relations industry.
EXPERIENCE: Prior IR or finance/accounting experience in a similar internship is a plus but not essential.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Teamwork mindset. Proactive and keen to assist team members
- Attention to detail
- Good administrative skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, oral/written communication skills are required
HOURS: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, 5 days per week
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.