Social Media Summer Intern
COMPANY: KCSA Strategic Communications - fully integrated communications consultancy based in NYC with a creative and strategic approach to communication that leverages multiple services such as public relations, social media and investor relations to compliment businesses. KCSA develops and implements results-driven, integrated strategies for brands in a variety of industries such as cannabis, adtech + media, healthcare, psychedelics, financial services, human capital, and tech.
TITLE: Social Media Intern (remote)
TERM: Summer 2022
We are seeking creative and responsible interns who can commit 5 days, 40 hours a week to start May – August 2022. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience with social media in an agency setting.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist team in conducting and presenting key social media research across a variety of topics as they pertain to new business and current client strategies
- Help research and build out creative and executional concepts for clients and perspective clients
- Use social listening tools to identify social conversation trends and engagement opportunities
- Help plan and coordinate traditional and social media outreach programs and aid in new business process including idea contribution, research and proposal preparation
- Work closely with KCSA leaders across all sectors
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with team members
- Learn through a rich curriculum of professional development and training opportunities
- Contribute your unique ideas and personality to the KCSA culture
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have excellent multitasking skills, pay close attention to detail while completing tasks in a timely manner, be proficient in Microsoft suite, and above all, have a strong desire for a career in the social media industry.
EXPERIENCE: Prior social media or design experience in a similar internship is a plus but not essential.
- Strong skills in Microsoft suite
- Attention to detail
- Good administrative skills
- Teamwork mindset
- Creative problem-solving, exceptional oral/written communication skills are required
HOURS: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, 5 days per week
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.