KCSA is THE name and THE voice in cannabis public and investor relations.
We are equally proud of the investment we made to create and produce a cannabis podcast series (250 + episodes to date) called The Green Rush, which has become one of the most respected podcasts in the industry. The Green Rush talks with industry leaders, politicians, influencers and anyone who is at the cross section between cannabis, psychedelics, the capital markets and culture. A snapshot of our guests includes:
- Jim Belushi, Hollywood Star and Cannabis Entrepreneur
- Kevin Smith, Director and Cannabis Cultural Icon
- Eben Britton, Former NFL Offensive Lineman and Co-Founder of Athletes for Care
- Tom Daschle, Former Senate Majority Leader
- Earl Blumenauer, U.S. House Representative from Oregon’s 3rd Congressional District
- Mike Tyson, Former Heavyweight Champion and Cannabis Entrepreneur
- Bruce Linton, former CEO of Canopy Growth and CEO of Mind Medicine, Inc.
- Steve and Andrew DeAngelo, Co-Founders of Harborside
- Irwin Simon, CEO at Aphria, Inc.
- Kris Krane, President, 4Front Ventures
- Danny Moses, Portrayed in the feature film “The Big Short” and leading cannabis investor
- Alan Brochstein, Founder of 420 Investor and New Cannabis Ventures
- Ziggy Marley, Grammy winning musician and son of the legendary Bob Marley
- Al Harrington, Former NBA Player and Cannabis Entrepreneur
- Jason Raznick, CEO and Founder of Benzinga