Our client was in search of a strategic communications program that would dramatically increase its corporate visibility, investor awareness, and brand recognition as the global leader in expert insights on China’s digital consumer. It also wanted to supplement its program with an executive visibility program for its CEO, as well as several of its Shanghai-based analysts.
- KCSA built a comprehensive global communications strategy, emphasizing a strong focus on media relations.
- KCSA created a compelling messaging platform as a foundational first step for our client, and now manages all major initiatives, milestones, and launches.
- Specific to media relations, KCSA developed a captivating international strategy that is top-tier-focused, supplemented with outreach to the largest local Chinese newspaper, South China Morning Post.
- Our client’s holistic media strategy has yielded more high-quality print media and broadcast coverage for its research than a firm 4X its size would typically receive.
- KCSA established our client as an important resource for journalists covering Chinese tech companies. We have created substantive long-term journalist relationships for our client, and its CEO and analysts to sustain consistent coverage in key publications on a quarterly basis, leading to significant boosts in executive and corporate visibility.
- As such, our client’s quarterly earnings analysis is regularly covered by:
- The Wall Street Journal
- Financial Times
- South China Morning Post