- Stem cell client engaged KCSA to assist with introductions to the institutional investment community; the goal for financing at higher valuation within the year.
Strategies / Tactics:
- Overhauled investor relations (IR) program through a new messaging strategy to educate the market on client’s business model.
- Secured conference participation.
- Arranged non-deal roadshows and 1x1 conference call introductions.
- 467 buy-side introductions (with feedback).
- 55 or 12% of buy-side introductions took a 1x1 meeting or call.
- An additional 50 or 11% expressed an interest in a 1x1 meeting or call with management in the future.
- 105 or 23% took at 1x1 call/meeting or are pending a call/meeting.
- Two funds whom KCSA connected with management filed publicly their ownership.
- During engagement, management closed on an underwritten equity financing for $20 million.